How can we help?
App Trouble Shooting – Clients
If you have technical issues of any kind, you can contact Suitsme and we can help. If we can’t fix the issue then and there, we can make bookings or contact workers on your behalf.
The information below is here for you to refer to, but we are always happy to assist.
What happens if I can’t access the internet?
You will still be able to access information that is already in the app, for instance you will be able to see your upcoming sessions and Suitsme management’s number in the help section.
Without the internet, you can’t send or receive information so, for instance, you won’t be able to request new sessions, cancel sessions or send/receive messages. Hence it is important that you try to get access to the internet as soon as you can. You can access free WiFi at most libraries, McDonalds and many cafes.
Workers will still attend any sessions you have already booked and if you need to make new bookings then contact Suitsme and we can do this on your behalf.
If you have worker’s phone numbers it’s worth you letting them know what is going on.
What do I do if something in the app isn’t working?
Here are a few things to try that will fix most issues:
- Refresh the app by putting your finger in the middle of the screen and dragging down
- Force close and then reopen the app. Here’s a guide of how to do this on iOS and Android. You can also achieve this by turning your phone off and on again.
- Delete the Suitsme app form your phone, then reinstall it
If these steps don’t work, call Suitsme management and we’ll help you. When you call, it’s helpful if you:
- Record your screen to show us what is happening when your app stops working
- Can tell us exactly what you were doing in the app prior to the issue
I’m getting emails letting me know about bookings, but I’m not getting notifications…
There’s two reasons this may happen.
- You will not receive notifications while you have the app open. To see changes to your sessions while you have the app open, you need to refresh the app. To refresh the app: go to the sessions tab, hold your finger on the screen and drag down towards the bottom of the screen. You will see a loading icon and once that disappears, you know you are looking at the most up to date information.
- You have notifications turned off. Follow these instructions to turn notifications on.