How can we help?
Complaints, compliments and feedback – Workers
A guide for workers
We welcome feedback, positive and negative, as it allows us to improve our services. All feedback we receive is recorded and used to inform continuous improvement.
How to give feedback
If you notice something that we could be doing better, please contact us to let us know. We can’t fix things if we don’t know about them.
If you make suggestions, we will add them to our continuous improvement log. We’ll let you know if we make a change based on your suggestion and if we don’t make a change, we’ll let you know why we didn’t.
Clients are the boss. If clients give you feedback, you should listen to them. If you don’t they will probably book with someone else.
Supporting a client to give feedback
It can be hard for clients to give feedback, especially complaints. By the same token, it can put you in a hard spot if you are supporting a client to complain about Suitsme.
If a client is not happy with something then you should encourage them to contact us to make a complaint.
If a client wants more support to make the complaint, then you are probably not the best person to do this as you will have a conflict of interest. Instead, support the client to engage an advocate to help them. You can find an advocate here.
How does Suitsme respond to feedback?
If a client gives us positive feedback we will:
- Thank them (within 2 business days).
- Pass it on to and thank the worker (if it’s about an individual).
- See if we can apply this to other areas in the organisation for continuous improvement.
If the client gives us negative feedback we will:
- Contact them and thank them (within 2 business days).
- Ask them if they want us to do anything about it, or if they just want us to know.
If the client wants us to do something about it, we will consider this a complaint and we will:
- Ask them what we can do to make things better.
- Try to resolve the complaint immediately if we can.
- If we can’t fix it straight away, we’ll investigate it further and keep them informed.
- Record their complaint.
For a complaint, our investigation process is:
- We’ll be fair in our investigation and hear all sides of the story.
- We’ll keep a record of our investigation.
- We’ll ask the client how often they want to be updated and we will keep them informed.
- We’ll do our best to resolve their complaint to their satisfaction within 10 business days.
- If we can’t mutually agree that their complaint has been resolved within 10 business days, we will refer them to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.