How can we help?
Complaints, compliments and feedback – Clients
We welcome feedback, positive and negative, as it allows us to improve our services. All feedback we receive is recorded and is used to inform continuous improvement.
How to give feedback
You are the boss and your support workers rely on your feedback to do the best job possible for you. We have some helpful hints in the Guiding your workers document. If you feel comfortable, you can give them direct feedback on what you like about them and what you would like them to do differently.
You also have control over who works with you so you can book an alternative worker.
What if I don’t feel comfortable talking to my worker about it?
We get it… Sometimes it’s hard to give someone direct feedback. You can also give feedback to Suitsme by contacting Suitsme and we can follow up for you.
- Call us on (08) 6115 0013
- Email – email@example.com
- Use the contact form on our website
- Message us on Facebook
If you’d like support to make a complaint you might want to talk to an advocate. You can find one in your area here.
Can I give feedback anonymously?
Yes, you can make an anonymous complaint to Suitsme by phone, but if we don’t know who you are, it will be difficult for us to keep you informed. You would need to phone us to get updates on the progress of your complaint.
How does Suitsme respond to feedback?
If you give us positive feedback we will:
- Thank you (within 2 business days).
- Pass it on to and thank the worker (if it’s about an individual).
- See if we can apply this to other areas in the organisation for continuous improvement.
If you give us negative feedback we will:
- Contact you and thank you (within 2 business days).
- Ask you if you want us to do anything about it, or if you just want us to know.
If you want us to do something about it, we will consider this a complaint and we will:
- Ask you what we can do to make things better.
- Try to resolve the complaint immediately if we can.
- If we can’t fix it straight away, we’ll investigate it further and keep you informed.
- Keep a record of your complaint.
For a complaint, our investigation process is:
- We’ll be fair in our investigation and hear all sides of the story.
- We’ll keep a record of our investigation.
- We’ll ensure you’re not adversely affected as a result of the making of the complaint
- We’ll ask you how often you want to be updated and we will keep you informed
- We’ll keep the information you provide in a complaint confidential and only disclose if required by law or if disclosure is otherwise appropriate in the circumstances.
- We’ll do our best to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction within 10 business days.
- If we can’t mutually agree that your complaint has been resolved within 10 business days, we will refer you to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.