How can we help?


Suitsme has insurance that covers workers for:

  • Professional Indemnity
  • Workers compensation
  • Public Liability

Suitsme’s insurance does not cover car insurance for workers or clients. Any worker using their own vehicle must have compulsory third party insurance (CTP) and third party insurance. We recommend you also have comprehensive insurance.

If you’re not sure what all these insurances mean, have a look here for definitions.

It’s worth a call to your insurer to make sure you are covered for use of your vehicle for work purposes. Many personal insurance policies don’t cover work usage. Suitsme will not be held liable for damages or claims arising from the use of your vehicle for work purposes.

If you are the owner or driver of a vehicle in a crash, you must report it to ICWA Motor Injury Insurance Scheme as soon as practicable after the crash. See their website for more details on the process.

If you are a Suitsme worker, you should only be transporting clients in your own car if you have provided Suitsme with a copy of your driver’s license and you have the required insurance.